Duplex Designs Lower North Shore Secrets

Downtown business district of 19th-century river town, encompassing 35 mostly Italianate brick properties with stone trim.

Compact cottage with thick exterior walls of grout, a kind of early concrete design, designed by Cyphers in 1858.

Commercial creating intended by William Alban inbuilt 1920 to deal with places of work for editor, Victor Lawson, newspaper employees, and printing push for regional newspaper.

Body home built ca. 1860 for Woodbury relatives of millers, expanded into hotel to accommodate seasonal sawmill staff.

Quadrangle of Richardsonian Romanesque properties of community stone and brick after style and design by Warren B. Dunnell, manufactured to accommodate and educate delinquent youth; dedicated in 1889.

Lynn Headwaters is extremely magical, with hiking and outside recreation for all. Meander along the gradual terrain and listen to the roar on about his the river, or seek out out the greater reasonable hikes including the Lynn Loop or Cedar Mills Trails.

Victorian brick industrial developing made in 1887 as foundation of operations for Minnesota's massive meat-packing sector.

Multipurpose municipal constructing with fireplace-bell tower developed by George H. Carter and in-built 1937 of fieldstone hand-Lower by WPA workers.

Classical Revival domed library with inside frescoes and stained glass, built in 1899 and presented to town by philanthropist William Laird.

Mississippi River bluff linked to have a peek here Dakota legend; a visual landmark known to vacationers and travelers given that mid-19th century.

Concrete municipal constructing with fieldstone dealing with and artist-intended interiors, created under WPA in 1936 by neighborhood employees.

Commercial Extra resources Queen Anne brick hotel in-built 1891, with attached body setting up applied as salesmen's sample area.

General public facility for Actual physical development of staff, developed by metropolis in 1918 with tax revenues from mining operations.

Body church built-in 1913 for colony of Austro-Hungarian immigrants from Chicago, recruited by railroad firm agent to settle logged-above land.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *